See how quick your kids will learn to spell D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S.
This quick and simple melt will have them sitting at the table faster than you can ring the dinner bell. (Does anyone use dinner bells anymore besides my sister?)
This super easy Turkish pizza, can also be a fun way to involve your kids in the kitchen.
I remember growing up, feeling so lucky and special that mum allowed me to place all the ingredients she had kindly cut up, to design my own pizza.
Loads of melted cheese, because who doesn’t love cheese. This yummy, easy to assemble cheesy delight is a great and effortless start to a weekend lunch. Just how we like it.
What you will need:
Turkish Bread, one full long length bread or two small individual rolls cut into half
Black sliced Kalamata olives
Breast chicken or tuna (the meat selection can be anything you have or whatever you prefer). Ham is also another lovely option
Serves two people
- Turn the oven onto 160 degrees (fan forced)
- Lightly toast your bread in the toaster or wait till the oven is hot enough which is normally around 10mins. Toast the bread lightly on one side for a couple of minutes and then flip it and toast it for a minute on the other side.
- Take the bread out of the oven and butter it.
- Place your meat onto the bread; we used tuna for this version as we find the flavours work really well together.
- Place the Kalamata olives on top, evenly over the tuna.
- Cut up the avocado as per the video, in strips works really well and displays nicely if you’re creating mini pizzas for your guests.
- Finally place your Gouda cheese on the top.
- Place the Turkish bread into the oven.
- Cook until the cheese melts and wallah they are ready!