A great idea for breakfast or even for a mid morning or afternoon snack! These healthy muffins are a great substitute for when you’re craving something sweet. Pack them for your children’s lunches or to be enjoyed just for you! we know you’re bound to love our delicious LS Apple and cinnamon muffins.
What you’ll need
1 Cup wholemeal flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup coconut oil
pinch of salt
Greek yoghurt to serve.
How to make it
- Start off by peeling the apples. Boil a saucepan of water and place apples and 1 tsp cinnamon in and cook until stewed.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, pour the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and stir until combined.
- In another bowl, place the egg, coconut oil, coconut sugar, vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- mix the wet with the dry ingredients and stir through the apple.
- Place the mixture into your muffin tin and cook for around 8-10 minutes.
At LS we’re all for food experimentation! add some dates, sultanas or any other fruit to this recipe for some extra customisation! make sure you tag us the next time you make these so we can share your amazing cooking skills! #LSFIT #LYFESTYLED