These tasty treats seem to fly off the plate when I bring them to a gathering, they are super cost effective and the perfect size for passing around as a starter. Great for boys nights, dinner club meets or the football grand final these sticky BBQ taste sensations are not only easy to make, super easy to cook, but delicious to eat!
And you will be surprised at the little amount of ingredients you need!
What you will need:
Masterfoods smokey bbq sauce x 2
1 cup of of water
2 large baking dishes
2 kilos of chicken wings
Preheat oven to 180-200 degrees depending on your oven.
- Marinate the chicken wings in the smokey bbq sauce, turn them over and immerse them in the sauce and pour sauce on the other side.
- Pour ½ cup of water into each dish.
- Cover each dish with foil and place in over for 25 mins.
- Remove the dishes from the oven, and turn the chicken wings over (which also marinates them in the juices). Pop back into the oven for another 25mins (REMOVE THE FOIL THIS TIME).
- When the timer goes off, check on the chicken wings again. Give them another turn and repeat this process until the chicken wings reach the level of crispness you like.
Note: Usually takes about 75 – 100 mins.